Made up of nine “engineer-students” currently studying international agro-development in the French college ISTOM, delivering a master degree, our team have many assets such as :
- 27 months of accumulated professional experience abroad,
- 13 months of accumulated professional experience in mixed crop-livestock farms,
- A multidisciplinary training in engineering school: Tropical agronomy and breeding, economics and human sciences, management and rural development.
Our skills :
- Languages : French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic and German
- Designing, leading and assessing projects
- Adaptability abroad
- Knowledge in tropical agronomy
An international experience : Overview
• Namibia: Realization of a preparatory file about the launch of a tourist product based on ecological and fair tourism.
• Cameroon: Diagnosis for the improvement of a standpipe
• Madagascar:Opening up a village via a fish pond development and promotion.
• Ireland: Analysis of varietal associations in designing dairy cows diet
• Brazil: Genetics lab assistant with EMBRAPA (Brazilian Enterprise for Agricultural Research)
- Agro-system analysis
- Environmental pressure study
- Forage packaging analysis
- Biodynamic system study
• Maroc: Working in restoration of medina Fez traditional housing